Symphony Senior Living has a 7+ year track record in delivering superior returns to our institutional investors, by operating efficiently and effectively – with no overhead or management company burden to the owner. Symphony Senior Living offers a complete turn-key management program for a full range of services; from Independent and Assisted Living, to our renowned Moments® Memory Care Program.
We have been particularly successful in complex distressed property turn arounds; not only has the value of the assets significantly increased, but as one of our current clients remarked “this is now a home I would be proud to have my mother live in”. Symphony offers a full service, property turn around package – from major capital renovations; changes in product mix and market focus, to implementation of changes in difficult environments (including unionized and difficult regulatory issues), to the passionate and engaged ongoing operations of the resulting reposition.
Symphony Turn-key Management Program Includes:
- Expedient and seamless transition to Symphony management at a property level; resulting in minimal disruption to property and staff.
- Recognized brand, registered trademarks in both Canada and the US, with established programs for operations.
- Complete accounting and financial reporting services.
- Regional operations staff, systems, policies and procedures.
- Sales and Marketing support including branding, websites and trademark.
- Program implementation, support and staff training.
- Access and utilization of proprietary Moments® Memory Care Program
- Complete asset management and CAPEX project management
- Regular Symphony senior management on-site visits – Our executive and regionals stay in our properties when in town NOT in hotels!! – our goal is to be full and the guest suites to also be full so that we have to stay in a hotel –until then we are residents when in the field!
- Quarterly senior management meetings with owners: weekly sales reporting and monthly complete financial package reporting; including system to system downloads as needed.
- Symphony corporate offices and support staff.