The Assisted Living program at Symphony is called “Oasis.” The name “Oasis” was chosen as it represents a calm and peaceful place where you can live your life and leave your worries behind! Oasis is the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need some assistance with daily living, or perhaps just don’t want to live alone anymore and are looking for a greater sense of security and community.
Symphony understands that the quality of your life is inextricably linked to your overall health and well-being! Our approach to wellness is very proactive and ensures that our residents’ needs are always fully taken care of. Prior to joining the Oasis program, each resident will receive a comprehensive health assessment. A detailed health history is also taken. The wellness team will then work directly with each resident (and their family and doctor) to create a wellness and care plan based on individual needs. This allows the care providers to work closely with each resident and enables them to quickly identify any small changes in behaviour or routine. This keeps residents stronger longer and crises at bay, providing peace of mind for everyone.
At Symphony, we have a robust activity and social calendar, including outings and events that are specifically planned around the wants and needs of our Oasis residents. We associate Assisted Living (Oasis) at Symphony to living in a large family home and having someone there for extra help when you need it most!
- Personalized health assessment and care plan designed around individual needs.
- 24hr nursing supervision available to help with your care and oversee medications if desired
- Emergency Response System, with call buttons in each apartment and staff on duty 24/7
- Three delicious, nutritious meals each day that can be prepared to suit all special dietary requirements
- Healthy and enjoyable snacks and refreshments available throughout the day
- Scheduled transportation to medical visits, shopping or other errands
- Daily touch up and full weekly housekeeping of your suite
- All personal and linen laundry done weekly
- On-site visiting Physician
- On-site Hair Salon
- Pastoral services
- Monthly suite rental includes all utilities (heat, hydro, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning in each suite
- Kitchenettes with appliances
- Daily social and recreational activities covering a wide range of interests and abilities
- Organized wellness classes, events and group outings specific to our Oasis resident’s needs and desires
- Access to Never 2 Late cognitive exercise program
- Transportation for organized activities
- Reception / Concierge services
- Private family dining room for entertaining family and friends
- Professionally managed building and amenities