Providing exceptional care and peace of mind!
At Symphony, we care for our residents as if they were our own parents, offering compassion and love to those who live with us and peace of mind to their family members. From the simple things like walking a dog or delivering meals during an illness, to help getting the day started (dressing and bathing) and managing medications, we are there for you. Whatever your need, Symphony’s friendly staff is there to lend a helping hand!
- Assistance with bathing or showering
- Daily cueing and assistance with activities of daily living, grooming, dressing and hygiene
- Medication Assistance service
- Escort to and from meals
- Assistance with mobility or transferring
- Assistance caring for your personal pet
- Companionship during a group or individual outing
- Oxygen/rehab/wound dressing assistance
- Continence Management
- Special assistance during sundown, agitation or other times of stress