Providing Exceptional Care and Peace of Mind!
At Moments Manor Orleans, we care for our residents as if they were our own parents – offering compassion and love to those who live with us, and peace of mind to their family members. Caregivers are available for our residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our resident Physician visits every Friday. Staffing levels are determined by the number of residents and their care needs. The higher the numbers, the more staff we put in place. This is a unique care model that ensures we can meet the needs of our residents. Our highly qualified staff can provide an extensive range of individualized care, from a little daily assistance and cueing, up to total care – including palliative. This allows our residents to stay in their home, even if their health needs change, thus reducing the stress of another move for both the resident and their family.
- A specially trained team member designated to each resident and family to foster trust, build relationships, and provide proactive care that results from familiarity
- Small, calm living areas with tactile enhancements to help residents feel at home and comfortable
- Ample wandering space so residents can explore freely, yet with the protection of security and safety measures in place
- Structured daily activities that enable residents to remain as engaged as possible and preserve their self esteem
- Reminiscing life skill activity stations to give residents the opportunity to revisit precious times and meaningful activities in their lives
- Family and caregiver support groups to help the whole family not only understand disease symptoms and progression, but also learn how to cope with the disease's impact on their own lives
- Unrestricted visiting hours allowing family and friends to visit at all times, just like home
- Complimentary meals for family members who dine with their loved one, fostering a caring and loving family environment
- Palliative care to make passages gentle and peaceful