Senior Volunteer Opportunities With Symphony
At Symphony, we welcome senior living volunteers in all our communities and have a wide range of opportunities for you to make a difference in the lives of our residents. Discover the joy and fulfillment of volunteering with seniors. There are lots of ways you can help:
- Spend one-on-one time with a senior to provide companionship for someone who doesn't get many visitors
- Help out at mealtimes by serving food, helping residents or bringing a sunny smile and conversation to the table
- Bring your travel stories to share
- Bring your musical talents and perform for small or large groups
- Start a club or help out in one that's already going on: horticulture, scrapbooking, photography, card-making, woodworking the list is endless
- Play cards or board games with a group of seniors and learn about their interesting lives in the process
For more information about our senior living volunteer opportunities, please contact the community of your choice to find out how you can become involved.
Simply fill out an application form to get started volunteering with seniors at Symphony.